We loaded up or rolling house yesterday and headed to Pennsylvania. We rode a long time and finally made it to our campground. I looked out the window and smelled all new smells. Some of it smelled like horse poo though. Phew. Today we got in the truck and explored Amish country. The country side is very pretty but it still smells like poo sometimes. We saw lots of horses and cows. We saw goats too and my Mom is fascinated by all the horse drawn carriages we see. It is nice here!
We have been looking at historical places. My people have taken lots of pictures and walked a lot. We saw the boyhood home of George Washington. We saw Chatham Manor which was at one time a union field hospital. We went to the site of Stonewall Jackson’s death and we walked around Civil War battlefields. I am tired but we are having fun.
We wandered around today and saw beautiful countryside. We saw horses, cows, goats and sheep. Mom says the countryside here is beautiful. I saw a man plowing his field with horses instead of a tractor. Wow.
Comments
Post a Comment